Friday, December 21, 2018

What to Look Forward To

I wanted to give readers an idea of what this blog would be about, so I decided to take a picture of a few ongoing projects. Projects such as:
  • Using the sim card writer, blank sim card, and Nokia 2610 to experiment with writing sim card java applets
  • Several projects involving the HP Jornada 690, such as interfacing it with the Raspberry Pi B+ over tty, connecting it to the world wide web with the wifi module it currently has in it, and exploring the Windows CE and Linux operating systems I've put on the computer
  • Playing around with the Palm Treo Pro and Windows CE Applications
  • Repairing and restoring the TI-84 Silver Edition Plus to it's former glory, back when I would have fun playing games on it during math class
  • Using the DE-10 Nano FPGA, Logic Analyzer, Arduino Nano, and LCD Screen pictured for some fun with hardware
  • Using the Mifi 2372 pictured for operations it was not intended to perform, if I can get any custom firmware working
Other projects I'll get into on this blog may involve software defined radio (SDR), cybersec experiments such as setting up BadUSB and HID attacks with the raspberry pi zero, installing operating systems on old machines, open source intelligence (OSINT) fun, playing around with pocket computers and PDA's (some of my favorite devices), and maybe fixing a bricked Play Station Portable. This is really just a blog for me to show off some hardware projects I had fun working on.

--Elias Augusto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Finding Undocumented Intel Atom MSR's in the Viliv S5 Pt 2: Software RE

Sandsifter  logs were a bust, was unable to get the summarize started so I decided to try other  means of finding MSR's. I decided ...